Friday, April 23, 2010

The Bag Woman

Ok to tell you the truth I needed a bag of inspiration.. It all started when I was in Anvers, Belgium 1989 and I saw a beautiful orange suede handbag. I had to have it... but it was way too expensive.... 300 guilders at the time equivalent to 300 Euros now.
I kept coming bag to the Bag... it was made by the same maker as the Perfume composer who made the fragrance Diva. My favorite at the time. I can’t find his name in my memory right no but I know when you relax it will come to you. Emanuel Ungaro.
It was very fancy. The pieces were finished off with cognac color leather. My friend was really sorry she had not spotted it before me. My weekend was unforgettable I guess it was the first time ever I had spend such an amount on an accessory. Yes I do realise you can buy cheaper bags. You can. But sometimes you fall in love and you can´t do anything about it.

I will have to dig up a photo of the bag. No I don´t have it no more I sold it at one of our famous queens days for only 15 Guilders... But at least I knew it got a new great home. The lady was really happy.

No comments: